Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hats and Stash

I received some new stash this week, Lizzie Kate's newest Tiny Tidings pattern and a snap tray from The Needle Bug.  They also included this tote in with my purchase!



 
I have been working on Lizzie Kate's Hats Off To Halloween 2 this week.  Just today I ordered my scrapbook supplies for when this is finished.  


This past Saturday night was Stitch Night at The Stitching Post in Catonsville.  I am lucky to only be 20 minutes from this shop.  I purchased this year's Halloween book from Just Cross Stitch.  


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that bag!! And the Lizzie Kate Halloween piece is so cute, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this scrapbooked! I bet it was a lot of fun to pick stuff out with all those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete